The need to reduce our energy consumption necessitates new low cost thermal sensors that can lead to better insulation, lighting and heating control.
Complementing the visual sensors that are deployed around the world, the low cost thermal sensor will detect activities in dark, foggy and smoky conditions.
The prevalent use of mobile devices for online transactions will require more robust authentication process. A low cost thermal sensor can augment that by providing a Proof-of-Life.
- Patent pending CMOS Hybrid Thermal Sensing Architecture
- Advanced Proprietary Wafer Vacuum Level Package (WVLP)
- Low Power consumption and easy calibration
- No self heating and no shutter required
- Transform your smart phone into a thermal image device
- On-screen real-time temperature measurement
- USB Type C interface works with Android and coming soon Lightning connector for iOS
- Visual and Thermal image sensors