COST EFFECTIVE SOLUTIONS FOR EVERYDAY APPLICATIONS
The need for privacy that visual sensors cannot fulfill, the need to see through smoke and fog in autonomous driving, the need to provide better motion sensing than PIR - these are some of the examples that require low cost thermal sensor solutions.
With the ever increasing population and energy consumption, the world needs better ways to manage energy efficiency. New low cost thermal sensors can help in:
- Lighting control
- Smarter digital appliances
- People counting and temperature monitoring
- Heating and air conditioner
Monitoring activities in the dark can be augmented by low cost thermal sensors by:
- Integrating it with present visual security camera
- Deploying a new class of IOT devices around homes or office buildings
- Embedding in vehicles that can serve as a trigger mechanism for recording activities
Billions of transactions are performed daily with mobile devices with various authentication techniques or processes. The vulnerability of a hack in an authentication can lead to loss of revenue, profit and identities. Low cost thermal sensors can augment the various sensors to authenticate Proof-of-life in a transaction.
Learn more details about our innovative technology